Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Staff Scientist - ImmunoAssay Development for BioTherapeutics in Tarrytown New York United States
129BR Job Posting Title: Staff Scientist - ImmunoAssay Development for BioTherapeutics Person Type: Regular Posting Category PreClinical & Process Development Additional Posting Category PreClinical & Process Development Location: Tarrytown Job Summary and Essential Functions: Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron markets medicines for eye diseases, colorectal cancer, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including hypercholesterolemia, oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, allergic asthma, and atopic dermatitis.
We are looking for a staff scientist with experience in immunoassay development and validation to work in the Assay Development group at Regeneron. The scientist will develop, validate and perform biomarker, PK and immunogenicity assays for biotherapeutics to support preclinical and clinical studies. The individual should have the ability to exercise independent judgment regarding interpretation and optimization data.
- Design, develop and validate immunoassays
- Analyze and summarize data
- Troubleshoot assay problems
- Write development and validation reports and SOPs Experience and Required Skills:
- PhD in Biology, Immunology or a related field
- 3 to 5+ years of biotech/pharma/CRO experience with biotherapeutics
- Experience in the development/validation of ELISAs and/or MSD assays for protein biopharmaceuticals in a regulated environment under GLPs
- Experience with other assay platforms is a plus
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, ability to multitask
- Ability to maintain detailed lab notebook and keep a safe lab environment
- Ability to effectively interact with colleagues in a team environment
- Ability to independently plan, supervise and direct projects to completion, within required timelines, are essential
- Supervisory experience is needed This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron’s unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.